Bridles Made with High-Quality Leather Provide a Long-Term Satisfaction
Bridles represent one part of a package of saddlery you purchase for the care and enjoyment of owning a horse. Aus Western Saddlery offers the best quality saddlery at the lowest prices in Australia.
Benefits of Western Leather Bridles
When purchasing a bridle, your first choice is the material used to make it. Some people choose synthetic bridles, however, Because we see a horse’s bridle as an investment, we recommend leather bridles for their comfort, fit, strength, and durability.
- Our suppliers use harness leather in our western bridles. This superior quality leather uses hides of steer that are free of flaws and defects. A vegetable tanning process uses organic materials such as bark, leaves, and nuts to create soft and flexible leather, which is comfortable next to the horse’s skin.
- The harness leather goes through a treatment process of oil and wax once the tanning process is complete. The result is a leather which is butter soft to touch and resistant to water. harness leather is very durable and highly pliable.
- Proper cleaning and conditioning will keep the leather in good condition. After it is thoroughly oiled, you can expect the colour and texture to remain consistent for years to come.
You are choosing the best for your horse when you purchase our harnessed leather bridles. The quality stands out.
What Sets Aus Western Saddlery Apart Regarding Western Horse Bridles
We are passionate about our bridles. Our founder handpicks each bridle we sell and wants you to know that you are purchasing the highest quality available. Learn about the types of bridles we offer.
- The browband headstall is a popular choice in our inventory and has a leather strap that lies across the forehead of the horse. A futurity is similar to the browband, except it includes a knot tied in the centre.
- If your horse struggles with a traditional browband bridle, he may prefer the one-eared bridle. There is a looped strap attached to the bridle that goes around the horse’s ear, and it easy to put on and take off. If your horse tends to shake or throw his head back, then the one-eared bridle may fall off. In this case, you may want to purchase a throatlatch to keep it secure.
- A sliding ear loop is the right choice if your horse has sensitive ears. You can adjust the position of the ear loop, depending on how your horse reacts to it.
There are many choices of western bridles in Australia. The deciding factor is one of preference for both you and your horse.
Why Aus Western Saddlery is Cost-Effective
Our founder handpicks each of our products. We offer the highest quality at the lowest prices in all Australia. If you aren’t delighted with any of our products, we offer a money-back guarantee. We pride ourselves on our customer service and look forward to working with you to meet all your needs. Please contact us with any questions.
Every product you choose for your horse is an investment. Look to us in selecting the highest quality products at the most affordable prices.